reworked kimono


















Tommy and Roy from Alter Brooklyn always have the best vintage and reworked vintage pieces, and its quite hard to get your hands on them because they sell so quickly!!

This is a reworked Kimono, a peachy-taupe silk crepe, set against a lace band... the texture of the silk is amazing and I'm so sorry it didn't came out on the photo but I'm pretty darn sure I will wear this dress a lot so you will see it flying by on the blog a lot haha :)

I have no idea who made the dress but I have the funny feeling he or she prob made a whole series out of reworked Kimono's, just a feeling I have...

oh... and Tommy is my biggest gay Crush ever! haha, I just had to spill that out, actually if I ever get married I will marry both Tommy and Roy, hmmmm a Polygamy Gay marriage, hows that for New York politics? :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment