sweatin' it























photography citizen couture

Oh yes, sweatpants
Oh, yes sweatshirt too,

I spent today strolling around Tribeca with Jason from citizen couture , he explained me a bit more about my camera settings; thank you, thank you, thank you :)


The Sweatpants are Vanessa Bruno, I bought them a few years ago in Le Bon Marche, Paris, where I was sent by the company I worked for to buy samples, some of them I just couldn't turn in :) and some of them I just had to acquire back later :) :)

The sweatshirt is Viktor&Rolf for H&M, the heart had actually embellishments all over it and I spent hours to take it off, so you could to see the tailoring!!

I remember (working for the same company) I had been sceaming a plan to skip work for a few hours in the morning to go to the Viktor&Rolf for H&M, my plan was to tell them I was stepping out for fabric shopping, first thing I did wrong was coming on time, cause I'm always late, second thing what went wrong was my two coworkers who were ready to go out for actual... yes.... fabric shopping :/ so I convinced them to come with me, I never forget us sneaking back in at the office hiding those bags :) that were some really good times! Same company had dress-codes???!!!! yes, a Fashion Company with dress codes??!! We had too much fun bending those rules too!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment