the bow








photos by Maya Villiger from turnedout.tv

The creamy pink socks are actually leggings from the H&M that I cut off! The difference is that when you cut them off yourself you can choose at what hight to cut them off, and when like me, you choose to cut them off high as possible you can make them slouch down, giving the socks a very nonchelant powdered and beddy look istead of the more "strickt" and "sophisticated" look the most black thigh high socks have.

The Sweater is a Navy blue vintage steal from Ebay, the bow and sweater are embellished with little creme colored pearls, too cute, and too comfortable, I noticed that I started to move away a bit from black and collect more and more Navy, like my boots, and I love setting Navy Blue against soft pink,

0 comments:

Post a Comment