roses in fall



























When I saw this Rose print, I was in love... (that's what roses are supposed to do,no?)
I can't wait for spring to wear it with my white docs or maybe just some amazing heels, but for fall I'm mixing it with tights, cardi's massive scarfs just cause i can't wait for Spring...


I don't know why but somehow today I bothered to put some blush and lipstick on on??? I'm not sure if you guys see it haha, just a fluff of pink, normally it's just foundation and mascara
:)

This print kind of reminds me of my favorite scent; Stila's Creme Bouquet, The blush and Foundation are Stila too, ( I often shift foundations between Stila and Bare Minerals ) and the lipstick is Givenchy.

The Rose bodycon dress is from Ebay, justin roper boots from Ebay too, black hearts
pantyhose from american apparel ,Socks H&M and the coat is just old :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment