dead weather





















I kind of felt dressing like a mix of Gossip Girl, The Adams family and an Catholic schoolgirl, sometimes I just have days like this I guess :)

first I was thinking about some red lips but after I layered the Cross necklace over the dress I figured it was too much, at least for me, so I went for an all pale look, leaving the lipstick and blush alone.


Ever since I bought these Chloe shoes I wanted to wear them with lace/lace-ish tights and lots of creams and off whites but then I bumped into this velvet American Apparel dress.... hmmmm, change of plan :)

I wear my Alexander Wang blouse with little cap-sleeves under it and pulled out the caps and let them fall over the American Apparel dress,
that's why I love these scooped long sleeve AA dresses so much! you can wear and style them in a million ways!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment