rings over gloves


















It's still snowing like crazy and it got colder too!!
I decided to wear my rings over the gloves for a bit of fun and to play with the patterns and textures of the lace dress and the buttons of my vintage (grandma's) fur coat..

for the rest it was bulking up haha, I put on a knitted hat pure a warmth decision since the last time my hair really got wet and frosty and pulled this knitted band over it, for a sec I thought about taking them of for the photo but they were just too comfortable and no way I wanted my ears to freeze off (again)!!

So I thought I had everything in check for the weather... gloves, hat, very warm coat, under the lace dress an American Apparel dress and a slip dress, warm tights, and these forever21 sneakers (waterproof).... Wrong!!! guess what??!! the first step I take outside the door, that first second, I sink in the snow, can't see my bloody feet anymore!! snow in shoes. wet. feet.
But no complains here, it figured, before I had freezing hands, then wet hair so yeah now frozen feet :)


I'm wearing; vintage fur coat, H&M hats, gloves and tights, Peter Som Lace dress, Forever21 shoes, American Apparel dress,

0 comments:

Post a Comment