White Rabbit



























Almost New year's Eve! I hope everyone will have a great evening and most of all a promising and happy 2010!!

I have no idea yet what I will be doing tomorrow night, I'm always a last minute gal :)
I actually have no idea yet what I will be doing in 2010 haha :) I will start the New Year with a new trip to a new city and a collaboration!! :) I'm really exited about that :) and soooooon you guys will see everything about it :) for the rest of the year... I always go with the flow :)

I have always had my little mono-color uniforms, kind of weird actually.... I do like to toss in different textures... This is my vintage Rabbit white fur-coat, its really falling apart, I leave a trail of shedding hairs and it has some pretty big cabs :/ The dress is from Ebay ($9.95) a the tights are from Wolford, the low-cowboy boots are thrifted (Williamsburg-Brooklyn, some designers/vintage market)

0 comments:

Post a Comment