DIY Rodarte-inspired scarf



























Not me but my Mother made this DIY Rodarte-inspired shawl! with help of Park&Cube's DIY Rodarte Shawl tutorial after she got inspired by my Zara black and white striped sweater, seen here,
I had no idea my Moms had a knitting frenzy, I came home and found a mohair scarf similar to my Zara sweater, not realizing she made it her self!! the second she told me she made the first scarf after seeing my blog post I showed her Park&Cube's blog and some Rodarte designs with this scarf being the result :) :)


and much thanks to Roxana for my cosmopolitan Romania feature and Joanna for my Cleo Magazine Australia feature! I will post the photos soon!!

I'm wearing a DIY Rodarte-inspired scarf, Vintage pink dress, H&M Sequined leggings (a freakin' Medium cause they didnt had my freakin' size anymore, I wear them as freakin' pants), Zara Sequined biker jacket, Zara boots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment