Affordable versions








Cross knuckle ring from La Dama ($32)
YSL look-a-like Gold Coral ring from La Dama
($38)
Book; Goddess, the classical mode by The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Wooden step from Ikea
Wall art from Urban Outfitters

DIY fur bag by Micol from feedyourstyle.com
Fringe Shawl from Urban Outfitters
Tin Storage can/bin from Pols Potten


Affordable versions of the much coveted rings.. Seriously I was ready to break the bank for the real YSL ring but they were sold out everywhere and besides I kind of like to fake it every now and then ;)

Plus some first snaps from my new place, here you can see I mix my interior from Ikea and Urban Outfitters to some designer pieces like for example Pols Potten, and yes the Mongolian diy fur bag is doing double duty as bag, pillow, decor haha

xoxo


Follow cocorosa

0 comments:

Post a Comment