Hunter





I'm wearing; Wildfox Hunter Box Tee, H&M leather Skirt. TopShop Ballet flats, Tory Burch bag


Seriously loving the Wildfox animal printed box Tees (the Fox, the Cat and these Dogs)

The t-shirt was just asking to be styled with a leather skirt (and who am I to say no to a T-shirt?)

I'm still trying to photograph more in the shade to edit the photos later becoming pale and washed out, I'm not quite there yet with what I wanted to do, we'll have to try different camera settings the next time I guess. In the first photo I simply added "noise" in photoshop for the grainy effect..

btw.. I think I'm developing hayfever :( so bummed out because its totally my fav season and I love the dancing pollens only now they make me sneeze, give me a runny nose and red watery or swollen eyes, totally sucks!! I have never had this before...


xoxo

Follow cocorosa

0 comments:

Post a Comment