Yum Yum




photo 1; Yum Yum the mouse with "the cherry blossom girl for miss Etam" tote
photo 2; roses by maegamimami
photo 3; by the Cherry Blossom Girl



I don't even do Yum Yum justice with this photo, she's such a pretty mouse and really sweet. Normally I like to photograph in daylight but my little Siamese friends (Yum Yum and Stevie) don't agree on daylight..

So I had to adjust myself to evening shots without a flash!! eek, it's something that I'm not used to do and since these two like to move around at night it's very hard to get a good shot haha!! I think I tried every setting on my Camera and most photos only showed a tail or a beige colored woosh..

Yum Yum really liked to play peek-a-boo in, under and on top of the Cherry Blossom Girl for miss Etam bow tote that just arrived (a mouse with good taste)


xoxo


ps. As much as I love my little critters they really shouldn't be kept as pets, for all reasons possible!! They shouldn't be caged but roam free and for people; they seriously carry an unbearable smell, seriously!!


Follow cocorosa

0 comments:

Post a Comment