An Advanced Style Makeover





After my divine run in with the girls from England(check out yesterday's post for the full story), I thought I'd brighten up Carol's day with an Advanced Style makeover. Carol has been a bit down lately, so she decided to come to New York for her 66th birthday, in order to get re-inspired. Carol rarely wears color so after a trip to Debra's, where we played with hats and put some bright make up on her, we headed over to Off Broadway Boutique. Lynn, Pat and the gang were ready to lend a helping hand for Carol's final transformation.We were even able to convince her to put on a little color.What do you think of Carol's new look? I hope you enjoy the videos above. It was truly wonderful running into these fantastic ladies who showed me that the ladies on Advanced Style are inspiring others to feel good about themselves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment