gotta have some blue



























so this morning i went to work and fase two started kicking in, what, a day or two ago I woke up with a sore throat, well I thought it wasn't that bad...

dude, I was sitting there at my desk with non stop tissues up against my nose! I was sniffing, sneezing, and I couldn't have a normal conversation without tissues being around! that bad!


In our lunch break we were hanging out in soho, and for like an hour my nose behaved,

Back in the office my eyes started to water!! mascara all over my face! nice...

After work we went to an event; Brian Wood T-shirt retrospective and all seem fine,

I got home, seriously, I got it soooooo bad, so now Im sitting here with red swollen eyes... sniffing and sneezing!! I look like a chihuahua on crack!

Im thinking it might be alleries?...


I'm wearing a white leather studded jacket from topshop, little jumper, gloves and shoes from the H&M, bag is miumiu

0 comments:

Post a Comment