here comes the flutes



























I had a really crazy goooood week,
man, I have been smiling so much my cheeks hurt?!?

Wednesday I got an email from an celebrity! for my tights!!! So on my Birthday I went over to meet and discus and that evening and night I spent making more, so I am dreaming again hahaha and dude it feels soooooo good to be dreaming :)

I also am so thankful that this made me realize I should keep on designing and creating, so I will spent more time creating :) what ever happens happens and I hope those little tights will do their magic... ohhhh I hope the dreams come true!

I will also spent more time on Chictopia and well on the shopugly, I will try with heart and soul to grow it out to a bigger platform where we can promote young designers and DIY's as well as blog about new stores, items, the give-aways on the blogs and hey.. if any of you figures out how to bargain the price down at H&M we can do a video with us getting kicked out of the H&M, I would love that!! I really want to spice it up!

and yes, it is me on style.com at the high-line, I will have to post some pics another time, also my photo is included in an interview Chictopia's Helen and Connie have on Dazed Digital!

I will finally have tomorrow to surf the web and visit all your blogs, man I missed a whole week so have a lot to catch up with :)

I'm wearing an H&M zipper dress, I wear it 2 sizes to big btw, the shoes are Jeffrey Campbell, they are selling out real quick I believe, just before the photos we were in the Sephora, I tried a brow marker, but Im not sure if I see a difference..

0 comments:

Post a Comment