rrrain


















I wear the Complex Geometries hooded tank, and Forever21 heels

Since the last post it has been kind of hectic, Normally I have a period of time where everything goes from bad to worse or a period where there is no end in having luck, normally its one or the other, never ever ever does it happen that at the same time both things go very well and for the worst! ... until now that is... too funny... I will have to tell u all on Wednesday whats going on... till then I'm not even going to stress about it!

Yesterday was a perfect day and I met some really interesting peeps! I'm waiting for the photos :) cuz dumb ass me didn't had my camera with me... figures...

and for tomorrow... ahhhhh I'm exited and kind of nervous and I will have to wait with telling you all whats going on too haha.. I really need to get my beauty sleep though lol...

Anywayz, the day today was perfect untill we went out for some shoots, it started raining mad!! of course not even an hour later everything was cleared out again..haha figures too...

0 comments:

Post a Comment