smiling heartbroken
























Near my work on 36th and 7th ave is Macaron Cafe, this cute little lunch place where they have all kinds of Macarons, all colors, all flavors, I just had to treat myself, you know

Guess what, almost there I froze up, seeing someone I really didn't want to see, right there where I was going to get my candy fix, I first wanted to wait it out but my heart got this icing and felt it was going to shatter and ripping me inside out, my macaron buzz was over....
Macaron Cafe

Another disapointment this week was that I had been eying this greek-ish jersey gray dress on ebay, it ended up going out for over a 300 dollars :( so I kind of transformed my own gray dress, with knotting/draping my scarf and using my gray cardigan as a front pannel (saftey pinned it against the dress)

Talking about saftey pinns, outsapop has this amazing post about them with some more amazing ideas to DIY!! please someone make me that!!!
Outsapop

0 comments:

Post a Comment