lil' floral romper + closet sneak peek




































Today I continued organizing my closet.... muchos work... since I like to organize on color and little themes which I change every now and then, I combined my closet play with picking things that I want to pack for my trip tomorrow..... to.... London!!! :)

A big important part in my closet are of course the whites and cremes with muchos lace, open works, silks, frills and furs blah blah, this is always the same, my new theme-play are the florals, blues and purples, I'm still playing with it, its supposed to become my "berry and plum-heaven" Its just a little peek, I think I will have to shoot with my other lens though, the other racks I have finished are the black shimmery rack and the pink/nude gold rack, I know I'm an idiot entertaining myself the whole weekend arranging clothing-racks :)

I'm super exited about my trip tomorrow and the design collaboration!!
little collaboration hint; ...... shoes ....... :) :) :)

wearing; American Archive Floral Romper

0 comments:

Post a Comment