Soft Pinks and Nudes





















Today I kind of had a nostalgic mood, I felt like dressing into something light, airy, sheer and in soft powdery nuances..

I went for a light nude/pink naf naf dress that I belted with the tiniest gold belt and wear a TopShop sequined mesh vest over it, I got this vest maybe two weeks ago in TopShop but I couldn't find it on their site to link it, this vest has the perfect antique/vintage feel to it and is so perfect for layering and I love it peeping out under a fur coat or leather jacket, was way too pricey though... I finished the look with slouchy thigh high's (actually these are leggings that I just cut off) and my Studded Wedge Boots

TopShop sequined mesh vest, Naf Naf dress, diy thigh high socks, vintage gold belt, Where Studded Boots, Momo the cat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment