The Scarlet Room





















I got this dress from the The Scarlet Room, A very cute online store based in Singapore,

This gray hooded dress is genius!!, I love the color, a perfect shade of gray and the silky like material, you can wear the dress in like a million ways!, and it has this big collar/hood, you can let the dress drape a long or tie it to the front or back, I'm really totally mad about this dress, I think the gray dress might be sold out already but they still have it in Black or White here and here, I'm really thinking about getting the dress in black too cause the dress is only about $21 dollars or about 15 euros :) :)


The Shaggy faux fur is from Queens Wardrobe
I think it might be out of stock also.... it was going really fast...

Shaggy Fur coat;
Queens Wardrobe Gray drape dress; The Scarlet Room, boots; All Saints

0 comments:

Post a Comment