queens wardrobe






























I was totally stoked when I received a parcel from Queens Wardrobe with this dress. I have a lot of white dresses but they are all lace or a-line and I really wanted something chiffon, easy to style, layer and wear. They really have amazing stuff! Blogger Alice Point is totally rocking their leopard cardi over here, damn, me want that cardi so badly :)

I was walking on Bricklane (London) and bumbed into a store having a lot of similar items (like the A-wang duffel knock off) but for double the price and ehhh make that double the price in pounds so thats actually about triple the price in dollars, no? I'm really eying these buckle boots I have been looking for them for ages and I think the silhouette of the boot is perfect, no?

I just had to share some more London pics, I'm still sorting out a lot of photos, but this is truly my dream lunch :)


TopShop Sequined Jacket, Queens Wardrobe dress, All Saints boots

0 comments:

Post a Comment