There's nothing wrong with a good pair of bunny ears.....
















It's the end of the month... your broke, about 15 bucks left... so what do you do? yes, you buy bunny-ears???!!! well bunny-ear/bows, man, these are hilarious!! love them so much! I totally horrified the cats though...

I was looking for Shoesies like these for a while now, I wanted something simple with a slight masculine touch but nothing too trendy, I was sold when I saw the zipper on the side.

The tights are from Asos, I had them slopping around for a few months now and the "ears" were just asking for something black and white, the dress is a vintage Ebay find that I wore ages ago in one of my first posts seen Here ...

"bunny-ears"; TopShop, Two-tone tights; Asos, Shoesies, Dress; Vintage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment