Winter Whites









I'm Totally into Winter Whites!! I started to replace the black tights for white tights, I just got sooo sick of the black tights I guess...

and I love to play with soft creamy colors and pastels in different prints and no need to say that I like to top it all off with rough boots or wedges.. so sorry for the boot overkill lately but I just love them so much haha, same with the faux fur, this thing is just too comfi :)

As for the Jeffrey Campbell pixie wedge boot I wore in my previous post, I have a size 36 or US6 and wear them in a US6 and fit perfectly, don't run small at all, these All Saints boots are a size 37 though because I really wanted a chunky/slouchy fit....

I just discovered that they still have the Jeffrey Campbell tick wedge bootie on shopbop.com (good alternative for the pixie wedge)


Queens Wardrobe Faux fur knit, TopShop dot tutu, Topshop sequined jacket, Zara blouse, All Saints boots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment