The Simple Life
























I had a great "outdoorsy" weekend, a lot of layering and crazy pattern-mixing, and met a new 4 legged friend who was particularly fond of the Alexander Wang blazer (tried to eat the blazer :), a Horse with good taste I say,

Outfit one is a mix of my American Archive's Floral Romper with my topshop dotted ruffle blouse, just left the buttons of the romper open so the blouse would peep out, added gray tights, socks, cardi, blazer and boots.

Outfit two is a real layer galore, I wear a shirt dress with a cardigan under it and over it another dress together with my new Leather bag, and Where Studded Boots, I'm really into wearing cardigans and sweaters under my (mostly sleeveless) dresses lately!!

Alexander Wang blazer, Topshop floral cardigan, Topshop dotted ruffle blouse,
American Archive Floral Romper, TopShop heart socks, All Saints boots,, vintage green leather gloves, vintage dress, Where Leather bag, Where Studded Boots,

0 comments:

Post a Comment