connecting the dots















DIY bejeweled tights, there are more variations of this one coming, the tee is from the H&M it has shoulder pads and fringe, dirt cheap and def worth it! shoes Ann d knock offs from Jeffrey Campbell@LF stores,

The Alexander Wang sample sale yesterday was okay, the items I like were not there or too expensive and the rest is basically laying in the H&M, you know, Alexander Wang is very time defined, its very trendy, I love him and he really inspires me but I cannot consume like that... I bought a very well tailored blazer that's classic and timeless, I know I will keep it forever.

What was very exiting yesterday was the arrival of two packages, both skirts that I ordered from smaller independent designers :)


These photo's are taken by street style photographer Maya Villiger from turnedout.tv, I am obsessed with her photography, she captures an intimacy and a personal touch and has a magnificent eye for detail, I sometimes feel she is on her way creating still-lives out of fashion and its consumerism, her photos are humane, I need Jak and Jill, for the galore for its heartbeat and pulse, I want everything, and I need Maya, for the serenity, I want to know the person wearing the clothes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment