Leaving a trail of sequins





















Today was kind of a weird day, My company moved offices and today was the first day in the new office/building, Doo-Ri is in the same building, I have to see whats else is up, didn't investigate the building and staircases and firescapes yet... I will :) Always looking for secret smoke spots, which after writing this prob never will happen but the pleasure I have now with making my boss paranoid about where I might go is fulfilling as it is :)

Around lunch time I went with two coworkers to a flower shop around the corner, one of my coworkers discovered the flowershop has a talking bird, we entertained ourselfs 30 minutes with talking to the bird??!!??!! this is how dysfunctional we are...

End of the day I step out for a cigarette, when I'm waiting for the elevator this girl comes up, she's taller then me, has short platinum blonde hair, shaved up on the side, most amazing jewelry, I see 2 chunky studded/spiked cuffs, skinny jeans with silver ankle booties, fabulous bag, the most amazing style, barely there make-up, if she wears anything at all, she looks so familiar,

someone else enters, "hi Kate"! we all talk in the elevator about random things and I keep thinking where I recognize her from, I have seen her on a million blogs... later it hits me, or I just saw the perfect clone with the most perfect style and most perfect eye for accessories...


I wear a thrifted pink sequined cardigan which is falling apart and left sequins from Midtown to Tribeca back to the upper west side, sheer floral silk top from the Zara, cut-off levi's, Doc Martens


Photos taken by Maya from www.turnedout.tv

0 comments:

Post a Comment