white pleasure, white pain, my white doc martens



















































sjeeeeez.... they came in today, so I put them right on and went to work.... the pain the pain, I love them though, my white pleasure, my white pain....

After work I went to the village to meet my friend, following his instruction; "You're going to the Minetta Tavern between west 3rd and bleecker" and there he was indeed, we went to walk around and I handed over my camera, the Canon EOS Rebel, he right away started yanking the settings, giving me a mad look for having it on automatic setting, now I know why... I didn't know my camera could do this. Chasing the light. We played for an hour before hitting some food and wine, I so needed the wine to sooth my feet haha :)

The dress is H&M, The Biker flower printed shorts Urban Outfitters, and white doc Martens, The Blazer is Alexander Wang.

0 comments:

Post a Comment