feeling cheeky





















I love this little outfit! I cannot tell you enough how much I love it, it makes me feel girly, playful, flirty and a bit naughty, I swear dress up like this and you will know what I mean :)

The miu miu inspired skirt and tote are from Le Blog de Sushi
, I love her, I love her blog and love everything she makes, she's one of those girls that really make me curious,

Every time I see her outfit posts in her room, I'm actually going through the whole room haha, Im spying whats on the wall, drooling over the carpet, basically I want to open every little drawer and little book, I love all the bows, the blog is a world of all things pretty and so is everything thats being made, the skirt is so neatly finished, with a label printed on the inside, everything perfect! check out her
Etsy


and..... Sushi is donating one of these tote's to redeem in Chictopia's ShopUgly
, I will put it up between now and tomorrow.

Photos taken by Maya from www.turnedout.tv

0 comments:

Post a Comment