rosey glow















My new boots, I found them at Buffalo Exchange in Brooklyn for 17 dollars and 50 cents,
because of all the detailing going on I rather wear them with a simple over-sized tee or slouchy sweater and keep it simple.


I still hope to find some simple sleek black thigh high boots for this fall/winter
, those will be dressed up way more femme fatale, lol, for these it would be a bit too much I think..

For the last week I have been going Downtown every single day after work to meet friends, in these early evening hours the light gives sometimes magical surprises, a rosey glow or a soft warm cast, its a lot of fun playing with, and I'm really obsessing over light lately,

so happy I have friends who totally share this new obsession lol, We are all pretty new to photography so we are really trying to figure out the manual settings, best spots for light, best angles, you name it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment