obvious lame title = star















The Stars top/dress is a random Ebay find, you know, the regular missy stores on there with like 200 items available haha, I only like the solid colored stars actually,

For me the stars are something I need in my wardrobe, I need a tuxedo dress, a sailor dress, a tutu, a big ribbon, it just adds something fun, and something else then all the metal band, photo-reals and sketch like prints.

And I'm not finished with the stars yet :) I traced the star, and want to print them on a custom made skirt :) and I know exactly which skirt haha, the person who makes them doesn't know it yet lol, you will soon see me wearing one of her skirts and will understand why I want the solid stars on one of those :) maybe I will scale the stars a bit down... oh fuck it, I scale the stars down and make tights out of it too, I will go for a star over kill... all stars...

You don't really see it but I wear one of my favorite rings, its the Mixco Porcelain Barby ring that I got last year, I'm thinking about getting one of the porcelain skull rings too...

This tee/dress went up for grabs on the Chictopia's ShopUgly and soon, very soon some new really awesome finds will be up there to redeem too :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment