stop motion
























I went with the usual suspects shopping in Williamsburg, Brooklyn,
found some amazing boots for 17 dollars and 50 cents, a slip dress and sequined shrug,
We strolled around and went for Thai food at Sea on N6th street.

Spent most of my day at work looking at 90's music videos and commercials for inspiration, I bumpt into Milli Vanilli's "girl you know its true", scanky and late 80's I believe, the street shots are great art-direction for right now, I loved it, so as details in clothing like the belts and the 3/4 leggings/biker pants with socks and doc Martens combined with boyfriend blazer, a bright colored boyfriend blazer!... all over the video are great little inspiration finds actually.. very right now, inspiration for right now...

Lace top and skirt from the H&M, white doc Martens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment